Janice Ziesig believes in the power of home ownership and the equity, pride, and community commitment that comes with it. Whether investing or for your homestead, she understands that the decisions you make concerning real property is important and exciting. Janice has always enjoyed searching for new homes, for herself, as investments or just helping out a friend.
- Janice is honest and does not shade the truth. Those who know her will agree that her word is good.
- Janice is reliable. If she tells a client or another agent that she will do something, nothing will stop them from getting it done.
- Janice will make time for you. Most people today are "too busy." With Janice, she will never be too busy for you!
- Janice is a licensed real estate broker. This means that she passed the initial state licensing examination, as well as the broker exam, which required much dedicated study.
- Janice constantly take courses on all facets of real estate: appraisal, negotiation, financing, and so on in an effort to serve you better.
- Janice lives in east Orlando and has pride and concern for the community.
- Janice has over twelve years of experience in Orlando Real Estate as well as over ten years of experience in Customer Care and Support. She understands the value in building a relationship with clients and agents. With her, you will never feel that you are with an "order taker."
- Janice graduated from the University of Central Florida, where she studied Computer Science and Marketing, as well as from the University of Florida, where she earned a Masters in Business Administration. In real estate, she puts that knowledge to work for her customers every day. Prior to working in real estate, Janice worked for 5 years in the Telecom Industry as a project manager and customer relationship manager. The ability to handle details and negotiations is critical in real estate - make sure whoever you choose to work with has them.
If you are considering a real estate investment, please give Janice a call at 321.460.0665. In addition, if you know of someone in need of a Realtor, please share Janice's contact information with him or her. Given the chance, Janice will prove that she cares, and prove to you that she is highly capable of serving your real estate needs.
President and Qualifying Broker of Z House Realty Group 2007-present
Broker-Associate and Team Leader of the Ziesig Team 2005-present
Project Manager at 3PV in Altamonte Springs 2003-2004
M.B.A. from the University of Florida
B.S. Liberal Studies from University of Central Florida
Minor in Marketing, Minor in Applied Computer Science
A.A. from Valencia Community College
IFREC: Broker Course, Sales Associate Course
Charfen Institue: CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
Buffini and Company: Certified Mentor
List of Organizations/Affiliations your firm is a member of
Orlando Regional Realtor Association
Osceola County Realty Association (OSCAR)
Space Coast Association of Realtors (SCAR)
Regional Realtor Association (Palm Beach Area)
Florida Association of Realtors
National Association of Realtors